Friday 3 June 2011

I Love A Good Twitter War

It's sad but it's true, we  love a Twitter war!
We had the joy of watching Lindsay Lohan go at Dr Phil,
The good Doctor expressed concern for Lindz in an interview saying, “I’m convinced that she’ll get sober one day. But I’m afraid that between now and then…I have this image that she’s going to lose a limb or something before she does. And it scares me.”
Then Lindz took to Twitter and said, “I thought REAL doctors talk to patients in offices behind closed doors.
Am I wrong? Hmmmmm. I think NOT! Yay!” Phil didn't respond but we would've loved him to.
Then Miley Cyrus and her ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston exchanged fighting words. Gaston started by saying, “People mistake stupidity for bravery way too easily.” then our fave little Disney girl responded with, “Yeah. I love when people mistake bravery with writing a few stupid tweets trying to make it seem like they don’t care. You’re afraid to love.”
Now we have Manchester United stars Wayne Rooney & Rio Ferdinand using Twitter
to fight with Piers Morgan...grown men fighting over sport, spelling, trophies and bad shows...
at times it's better than Gossip Girl. Anyway...if you wanna follow me, @Lindsey_Davids

No comments:

Post a Comment